One Doug Ford Drive - Perdido, FL 32507
- Take exit Highway 59 South to Highway 98 in Foley, AL. Turn left and head east.
- Once you cross the Perdido Bay Bridge (AL/FL line), go one mile to Bauer Rd. (traffic light) and turn right.
- On Bauer go about 4 miles to Sorrento Rd. (traffic light) and turn right.
- Go one mile and the entrance to the Perdido Bay Golf Club is on the right.
- Approximate driving time from I-10 and Hwy. 59 is one hour.
- Take Highway 182 (a.k.a Beach Rd., Perdido Beach Blvd., or Perdido Key Dr.) east.
- After reaching the AL/FL state line, the Perdido Bay Golf Club is located one mile past the Intercoastal Canal Bridge on the left.
- Approximate driving time from Hwy 59 & Beach Hwy. intersection is 30 minutes.
- Take exit #7 (NAS & Perdido Key) and turn left (south) on Pine Forest Rd.
- Go about 2 miles to Blue Angel Pkwy (traffic light) and turn right.
- Go 8 miles to Sorrento Rd. (traffic light) and turn right.
- Go 4 miles and you will see the entrance to the golf course on the right.
- Approximate driving time from I-10 and Pine Forest Rd. is 25 minutes.
- Take Hwy 98 and go over Pensacola Bay Bridge.
- Stay in the left lane on Bayfront Pkwy and proceed through downtown Pensacola.
- Bayfront Pkwy then becomes Main St.
- Go past Joe Patti's Seafood to the end of Main St. and turn left onto Barrancas St.
- Barrancas turns into Gulf Beach Hwy. Gulf Beach Hwy. turns into Sorrento Rd.
- After crossing the Sorrento Rd. & Blue Angel Pkwy intersection, go 4 miles and the entrance to the golf course is on the right.
- Approximate driving time after crossing the Pensacola Bay Bridge is 25 minutes.